Biotoxin Illness Orientation
Dr. Christensen will personally review common signs and symptoms of Biotoxin illness including:
Toxic Mold/Chronic Fatigue/ Fibromyalgia/ Multiple Chemical Sensitvity/Recurrent Chronic Infections/Mast Cell Activation Syndrome/ Tick Born Illness/POTs syndrome/Neurologic Disorders and other complex “mystery” illnesses. You will learn how a whole systems functional approach is critical to recovery.
We highly recommend you bring a support person, significant other with you especially if you are having “brain fog”.
You will learn the basic steps in testing both your health and environment as well as the step by step process to recovery.
Topics to be reviewed include:
• Steps to decreasing the overall toxic body burden,
• Recommended testing blood/urine/saliva other depending on symptoms
• How to open detoxification channels within the body
• Critical Dietary approaches to gut healing and liver detox
• Taming the histamine response
• Basics of toxin binders
• How to assess the home/work environment for toxins
• Review the therapeutic modalities offered at Carpathia from to simple to complex advanced strategies for recovery
• Are you a candidate for supportive prescriptions such as Low Dos naltrexone
• What to do if you are “stuck”
• The importance of working together in Community to address recovery
Hosted by: Dr. Christensen
Margaret Christensen, MD
How To Register
$250 registration fee
Please call 469-729-6461 to secure your spot or if you have any questions.
Can’t Wait To Share With You On Monday, September 16th At 1:30 pm CDT!